Design & construction
Project management and complete support:
from the idea to series production.
Ornamin offers competent performance and long-time know-how from a single source so that you can develop your products quickly, cost-effectively and optimally. For a perfect result of the precision parts 3D prototypes or new tools can be developed in advance (3D tool and article construction).
From the first idea to the realisation of customised technical plastic parts, experts as well as the latest technologies and production plants are available to you. On request the Ornamin engineers are also happy to take care of the whole project management.
- partnerships with the branded goods industry
- design and product development
- 3D tool and article construction, tool making
- sample and series production from a single source
- innovation: material and technology development
- CAD systems: Solid Works, Top Solid, Pro Engineer
- injection moulding simulation: Cadmould V11
- own industrial designers and product designers
The Ornamin engineers are happy to support you with their long-time specialist know-how and assume the engineering for the development of your product:
- design frame
- performance specification
- complete development of whole assemblies
- dimensionally stable, functional components
- small batches and large-scale production
- sample construction
Renowned branded companies with highest demands regarding shape and function have decided on Ornamin when looking for an appropriate specialist with suitable solutions. Supposedly not producible articles have been created by using innovative and specific tool concepts. In this way, a 3-plate duro tool with sprung central plate, unconventionally drawn cores and much more have been realised.
Customised technical plastic parts for highest demands
The research and development department provides the customers of Ornamin technical know-how and develops as well as optimises also products of Ornamin’s own brand and Instore-Marketing. The first question is: What characteristics does a technical plastic part require in order to optimally support your product?
Experienced Ornamin engineers are happy to discuss the specific requirements with you on site. The in-house design and construction department of Ornamin supplemented by the expertise of long-time partners in the field of tool construction ensure the completely high-quality realisation until the article is ready for series production.